- The F10 application includes front endlinks
- Broadway Static 500S Dampers are custom, hand-built to order. Most applications have a 3-4 week lead time. Lead times for certain applications and peak season orders may vary.
- Premium Springs - Swift Springs or HyperCo Springs will be substituted
- Custom Spring Rates - Please consult Broadway Suspension for custom spring rate optimum performance and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-202-9777
After years of fine tuning and R&D, our Broadway Static engineers have achieved the goal of an ultra street performance, single adjustable damper that can be taken to the track seamlessly. Whether you are looking to fine tune your stance, set a faster lap time at the DE, or upgrade from your antiquated twin tube dampers; the 500S is your choice. All Broadway Static dampers are hand built on site in Richmond, VA to offer unrivaled level of customization never seen at this price point, to suit any driver’s needs.
- Modularity- Upgradeable to 2-Way Canisters
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Digressive Piston Technology
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Rebuildable and Revalveable in the USA
- Custom, Hand-Built, and Dyno-Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
The rebound adjustment range is valved by hand to your specifications, optimized for your preferences and matched to your spring rate choice. When matched with out digressive piston technology, you will feel in control of your suspension performance like never before. Every click of the damping knob will bring a crisp, noticeable change in whichever direction selected. Never settle for anything less than hand built and bespoke.